1.31.2012

Love Plans for the Love Month

Today is last day of January and the love month is surely fast approaching, well if that's the case then I needed to plan something on what to do since Tinee will be out of town on most days of February.

So I'm thinking of planning the following:

PLAN #1 : Movie Date

Source

I'm a big fan of Rachel McAdams when she portrayed Ally from the movie The Notebook  and Channing Tatum as John Tyree from Dear John. I'm a hopeless romantic and Tinee knows it. So when I knew that they were going to be in one film I knew I had to watch it. Good thing I still have a voucher left from Ensogo.com (Group buying site). "The Vow" (title of their movie) for me is a must-see film these February and it will be release on the 10th.

PLAN #2 : Spa Date

Source

Perks of having a Mom like mine is that you also get the chance of experiencing the perks given to her by her clients and one of them is getting free passes to a spa (Free GC's). Since Tinee's scheduled is jam-packed for the whole month of Febuary, I'm thinking of treating her to a full-body massage courtesy of my Mom. Hehe!

PLAN #3 : Dinner Date

Source

This, I think the most hardest plan for me and I don't know why. First, because I wanted it to be special and I do not want a place that we have already tried. Second, I needed to think of a resto that is not too pricey. LOL! :] But if I fail in finding a new resto might as well stick with our favorites.

So far those 3 plans are the plans that I've come up with and not to forget they are just plans. I may or may not do them. Well it really depends on what will happened that month. :]

Just a little piece of advice, you need not to have an enormous amount of money just to plan something for someone special. All it takes is planning and saving up for the activities that you wanted to do with him/her. After all it's the thought that counts and it will be more special if you do something that comes from the heart.

xoxo,,


No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”