2.08.2012

SPOTTED: Solemate's Candy Colored Flats


Last Friday while at SM Makati, I spotted these cute dainty pair of flats on the rack with a signage that says "any 2 for 399.75". I told myself that I would not let it pass, so last Monday I went back to SM Makati and purchase 2 pairs for myself. My sister got envy and purchased 2 for herself too. LOL! :] It is super comfy. I think I can walk, the whole day with it or even drive wearing it since I told my sister that I would use it as my driving shoes LOL! :] and besides who would not dare purchase those flats at that cheap price?

Here are some photos of our (me and my sister) candy colored flats and tell me what you think of the them :]



my colored flats :]


my sister's


Aren't they lovely? Can't wait to wear them this coming weekend :] Go grabbed two (1 pair cost 299.75) at any SM Department Stores near you, but I prefer to check SM Makati first. :]

Happy Wednesdays!



xoxo,,








2 comments:

  1. Naikot ko na lahat ng SM, wala na akong size :( inggit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly? Sayang naman. Will try to check SM stores near me tapos sabihin ko sayo. :D

    ReplyDelete

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”